Recreation Advisory Committee Looking for membersAugust 1, 2019
Are you interested in Community Recreation?
Our Rec Advisory Committee is looking for 2 new members to join our committee.
The Rec Advisory committee mandate is to advise the Town of Pincher Creek on various recreation issues, to make recommendations regarding facility and parks and provide an avenue for citizens to bring forward their ideas and concerns related to recreation services, programs and facilities in our community.
- You must live in the Town or MD of Pincher Creek
- Be willing to contribute ideas to all aspects of recreation in our community
- 1 – year term, with a 3-year renewal term possible
- Attend monthly meetings from September to June
- Fill out the committee application form available from the Rec office or on our website
- Submit the application to the Rec Office on or before September 2, 2019
For more information please contact the Recreation Office, or fill out the application form here.