Pincher Creek Pop Up PatiosApril 8, 2021
Town of Pincher Creek Pop-up Patios
As we move into new food and beverage restrictions starting this Friday, we want to do our best to support our food and beverage industry. We are offering no cost Pop-up Patios!
What is a pop-up patio:
Pop-up Patio’s consist of a delineator, cones and portable picnic tables to be placed into an outdoor patio space.
Where can they be placed:
- In a space owned by you or your landlord (with permission)
Hopefully to be added soon- Directly in front of your restaurant into the parking spaces*
*not yet permitted but contact us to let us know you are interested, we are working on it!
1) Email email@example.com to sign-up
2) An invoice for $500 refundable damage deposit will be sent, invoice needs to be paid
3) A delivery of equipment will be dropped off at your location
4) The Town of Pincher Creek will arrange pick up of the equipment
All equipment should be stored inside once your establishment closes at the end of each day.
A fully refundable damage deposit of $500 is required prior to drop-off.
All sanitization requirements set out by the Province of Alberta must be followed.
Outdoor, wind resistance garbage and recycling must be provided by the establishment.
This program is available to food and beverage operators with storefront locations.
Limited equipment is available on a first come, first serve basis.