Closing Day October 2, 2023
940 Lawrence Street (follow the signs posted along HWY 6 / Waterton Avenue)
The Town of Pincher Creek boasts a well-maintained, municipally operated campground that is ideally located near all Town amenities. Campers will enjoy the quiet and scenic creek-side location, along with a nearby walkway system and recreational opportunities.
The campground is great for cyclists, boaters, motorists, RV's, visitors passing through, or local families needing to “get away” for a weekend.
Veterans’ Memorial Campground:
- Scenically located along the creek and walkway system
- Close to all Town amenities
- 7 Fully Serviced Sites (Power, Sewer and Water)
- 11 Electrical Service Only Sites
- 4 Tenting Only Sites
- Flush toilet washrooms and free shower facilities available
- Registrations and drop-ins welcome (on-site host with gates closing at 11 p.m.)
- Firewood is available for purchase
- Full Service Site: $35.00
- Electrical Service Site: $30.00
- Tent Site: $20.00
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND CODE OF CONDUCT
Find out more about our South Canadian Rockies Region
For more information, please call the Campground Host (403) 339-1465 or the Recreation Office (403) 627-4322 or book online here.
- Attractions & Lifestyle
- Parks, Trails, Outdoor Facilities