Through the hard work of dedicated volunteers, ornamental gardening projects can be enjoyed throughout the town, beautifying our surroundings and natural landscape.
- more than 65 flower beds have been developed since 1996
- 300 trees and shrubs have been planted by volunteers
- 47 hanging baskets grace downtown lamp posts
- the Town of Pincher Creek and the “Pincher Planters” gardening group have been featured in Western Canadian garden magazines
- a newly planted addition to Lebel Mansion is the beautiful "rose garden"
- 2013 Communities in Bloom 5 Blooms Pincher People Power
- Pincher Park
- Museum Grounds
- Multi-Purpose Facility grounds
- Cenotaph Park
- Hank Planger Park
- Attractions & Lifestyle
- Parks, Trails, Outdoor Facilities